Wednesday, October 17, 2012

D2.
                My favorite class without any doubt is biology with Mr. Kasper. Every day we go over homework, review what we did in the last class, learn something new and have a class discussion. The best part of bio is our class discussions. We can start out talking about the main lesson of the day, but end up talking about something totally different. For example we were talking about urbanization one day. Then someone asked a question and another person had a comment after the question was answered. One thing lead to another and before I knew it the discussion turned into a heated debate about whether or not McDonald’s is better than Burger King. I personally believe that Burger King is way better than McDonald’s. This happens all the time with a variety of topics. What also makes this class my favorite is that I’m interested in what we learn about. Science is my favorite subject and has never failed to amaze me. I have had to take a lot of classes that I didn’t have an interest in or even care about. I tend to pay more attention in that class than in any other. Because I can focus, my bio grade is one of my highest. The material that we go over is relatively easy. We were taught a lot it last year. What I don’t like about bio is that we have homework due almost every class. At least it’s simple and the answers are in our notes. Tests are not a problem for me either. They consist of only forty multiple choice questions and a couple short response questions. We go over everything in class so much that it’s almost impossible to fail. I can’t wait to take more science classes like this in the future.

1 comment: