Thursday, October 11, 2012

C1.
     Tacos from Mighty Taco are my favorite packed lunch. Whenever I go to out to Mighty on a school night, I always make sure to pick some up for school the next day. My favorite thing to order is an El Nino Burrito. I look forward to eating it all day. Although Mighty Taco is unhealthy, I would eat their tacos every day if I could. The very evident risk of contracting type-2 diabetes doesn’t discourage me from doing so at all. I’ve talked to a lot of people about how great their food is, and almost everybody agreed that it is delicious. There is, however, a small group of people who don’t like the food there. What’s not to like about it? You can have anything on your taco that you could ever think to put in one. Even if you don’t like tacos, their menu is full of other great items. Some of these items include fajitas, nachos, salads and empanadas, which are all great tasting. Naysayers of this establishment also swear that they don’t put real meat in their food. These people must not have heard the expression “don’t ask what’s in your sausage”. Sometimes it’s just best not to ask. I wish that there was a Mighty Taco in Alden. It would make a lot of money here. People from here and several other towns would go to it to fulfill their needs for cheap Mexican food. It would also create jobs, which is good for Alden’s economy and would even bring some diversity to a town dominated by pizza joints. Then I could bring tacos to school every day. The moment they decide to build one in this town will be the happiest of my life. That is why Mighty Taco is my favorite packed lunch.


1 comment: