Thursday, October 11, 2012


C2.
                It is tough to say what restaurant in Alden is my favorite, there are at least ten. Five or six of them are pizzerias. I would have to say that the best restaurant is Carbone’s. I've been eating food from there for my entire life and it has been consistently good. I like there pizza because it isn't too thick and it isn't too thin. The pizza at some other restaurants comes out too doughy and under cooked, but at Carbone’s it is cooked perfectly. I also like the array of topping that you can choose from. It’s not that they offer you anything different from other places; I just think they taste better. I’m not a fan of their chicken fingers, however. I think that they can be a little bit under cooked sometimes. Their wings, on the other hand are great. My two favorite ways to order them are medium, cooked extra crispy and BBQ, extra crispy. I always get them with extra bleu cheese. It is debatable that LaPaloma’s wings are better, but that is for another blog. It is certain that they make the best subs. Although I just said I don’t care for their chicken fingers, my favorite is their chicken finger sub. Chicken fingers in general always seem to taste better on subs than they do by themselves. I also like their steak subs. They are best with fried onions and mushrooms. I also like their subs because my sister works their and gives me one for free. Free food always tastes better than when you have to pay for it.
                It is a tradition for my friends and me to go to Carbone’s on Fridays after football practice. It’s a great place to hang out at and kill time before we go to the varsity football game.  

No comments:

Post a Comment