Thursday, May 16, 2013

Q2.
                This summer will be an excellent summer. I haven’t made any specific plans yet, but I’ve been thinking about what I might want to do all school year long. The first thing I think I’ll do is just lay around by my pool. We are currently putting in stamp concrete where a flower bed used to be, so there will be more places to sit. I think it will look really nice when it’s all done. I probably will invite my friends to come hang out with me too. Then, in the end of June the carnival is coming to town. I go there with my friends every year. The best part about it is that I live in the village, so I can just walk there and back whenever I fell like it. Also, they have fried dough. That has to be my favorite fair food. The few things that I don’t like about the carnival are that the workers smell like B.O and regret and I always blow all of my money there. So, to replenish my personal funds I’m going to continue working with my dad on roofs. It’s not a bad job at all. In fact it’s extremely easy. I just have to do what they tell me to and I get paid for it. With some of the money that I’ve already earned doing roofs, I’m going to buy myself a Darien Lake season pass. In the summer I spend a lot of time there, so it is a good purchase. The only other thing I can think of is the beginning of the football season. I’m excited to play football again. This season will be good because I won’t be freshman on the team, and I’m bigger than most of the 8th graders who are moving up. It’s going to be an awesome summer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment