Thursday, May 2, 2013


P4.
                Do you want to know what really drives me crazy and fills me with rage? When I open a bag of potato chips, only to find that the bag is like half empty, that is just the worst. No, it is not half full, and if you think so, you’re wrong.
Today after school I walked up to the gas station that is around the corner from my house because I was hungry and wanted a bag of chips. When I got to the store, I walked down the chip isle, and gazed upon the wide variety of potato chips. There was Barbeque, Sour Cream and Onion, Cheddar, you name it, and it was on that shelf. I scanned the whole isle, and then I found it: a bag of Salt and Vinegar chips. This was not just any old bag of Salt and Vinegar chips though; this was the last bag of Salt and Vinegar chips. If I was still writing my Acts of Kindness blogs, this story probably would have ended right then and there with me giving them away or something, but I didn’t, and this is not how my story ends. I snatched the bag, went to the counter and paid a whopping $4.09, but that didn’t matter. The only thing that mattered was that I had my chips. I walked all the way home, went out by my pool, turned on the radio, and pulled on the top of the bag. I looked into the bag, and to my dismay, I found that half of the bag was empty. Why does this always happen? Is it really just because the chip settled to the bottom? No, it is because Lays is a truly evil company. So don’t look down upon me when I eat an entire bag of chips, because really, I only ate half a bag of chips.   

No comments:

Post a Comment