Thursday, April 18, 2013


O4.
My mother is a very nice lady. There, my obligations for this blog have been fulfilled. Just kidding, I will keep writing about my mother. Could you imagine if I changed the subject completely? That would be outrageous. Oh dear… 300 is a lot of words. A LOT of words. Where to start? Where to start?
My mother’s first name is Anne. She has four children, including me. I can say with fair certainty that I am her favorite child. My mom is a part time bus aid for the school. She really loves her job. She likes it because she gets to work with kids. This is something that she is especially good at. I guess she has had a lot of experience with me, my brother and my sisters. She says that being a bus aid is the best job she has ever had. Another thing my mom is great at is cooking. I like it when she makes ribs, Shepard’s pie, macaroni and cheese, and steak. Yet my favorite thing she makes is apple pie. The crust is always crispy and delicious. She uses just about every kind of apples imaginable; Granny Smiths, Macintoshes, Courtland apples, you name it. It’s pretty cool when she skins the apples because she cuts off the skin in one piece. Unfortunately, she only makes it on holidays and birthdays.
My mom is a pretty great person, but I wish there was one thing she would stop doing. I wish she would stop mixing the Pepsi with the Diet Pepsi. Sometimes when we have both, there might be half of a bottle of the diet and about a quarter bottle of the regular and she will just dump one into the other! Who does that? Really, I want to know! Then she tries to tell me that it’s all the same. No it isn’t. Diet Pepsi is the worst drink ever. Even though she is not perfect, I love my mamma very much… now you know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment