Monday, March 18, 2013

N2.
                Spring is a pretty good time of the year, I suppose. It is a lot better than winter, but not as good as fall, and certainly not as good as summer. What I think is the worst part of spring is the beginning of the season. It technically starts on March 20th, but the weather doesn’t begin to get nice until the end of April. Before then it snows for a few days, then it is nice out again. There are also times when it just rains for days on end. However, there are a lot of good things about spring. Spring is when you realize that you are, at last, in the final stretch of the school year. Another positive aspect of spring is that the days get longer. During winter it seems like it is 9 o’clock at night, when it is really only five o’clock. This increase in daylight gives me more energy and I don’t feel so lethargic. I also like doing track in the spring because all of my friends do it and it gives me a chance to spend more time outside. The end of spring, May and early June, is my favorite time of the season. It finally becomes t-shirt and shorts weather. Also, by then we are really nearing the end of the school year. When we stop learning new material in school and prepare for final exams is my favorite part of the year. However, this always seems to be the slowest part of the year because I’m anticipating summer, but it just won’t come fast enough. Lastly, Easter is in spring. This is my third favorite holiday behind Christmas and Thanksgiving. All in all, spring is a rather good time of the year and I am happy that it is almost upon us.              

No comments:

Post a Comment