Monday, November 12, 2012


E4.
                A common debate between my friends and I at lunch is whether or not Burger King is Better than MacDonald’s. I am on the side that firmly believes that Burger King is the superior fast food restaurant. First of all, their food tastes better. Their cheese burgers are way less greasy. If you go to MacDonald’s the wrapper is always soaked in grease. Their french fries are better too. They are better because they use enough salt. In the last few years the quality of their fries has sharply decreased ever since they decided to make their menu healthier. Also Burger King provides more options. When BK says “have it your way”, they mean “have it your way”. There are 256 different ways to order a whopper. I will admit that MacDonald’s has a better breakfast menu. Their Egg Macmuffins and breakfast burritos are better than anything Burger King has. Another reason why Burger King is better is because they serve onion rings. The best experience at Burger King is when you order a box of their French fries and you find an onion ring at the bottom. It makes your day. This doesn’t happen at MacDonald’s. Also their sandwiches are bigger and cost the same as one from MacDonald’s. Lastly I like that most Burger Kings give you free, unrestricted access to the soda fountain. This is good because it means there are free refills. Also I sometimes like to mix my drinks. This way I don’t have to feel weird for ordering a large mix of root beer, Pepsi and Sprite. I can also control the amount of ice that gets put into the cup. I’ve noticed that at places like MacDonald’s where they fill your drink for you, they tend to fill your cup all the way with ice so they use less pop. This is all undeniable proof the Burger King is better than MacDonald’s. 

No comments:

Post a Comment