Friday, September 14, 2012

My goals for this school year


A2. What do you hope to accomplish this school year?
                There are a lot of things that I would like to accomplish this school year. For starters, I want to make honor roll for all four quarters this year. It has become a competition between my brother and me to see who can make the honor roll more times during the school year. The reward for the winner is personal pride and bragging rights. I was the proud victor last year when I beat him four times to three. I made sure to exercise my right to brag. Another goal of mine is to earn at least one starting position in football. As an offensive and defensive lineman there is a lot of competition for a starting spot. There are twenty-five linemen and only five starting spots for offence and two for defensive tackle. I’m currently on the second string offensive line, but if I work hard and continue to improve from week to week I think I’ll have a good chance at getting a starting spot. Lastly, I would like to join a couple of clubs. I’m thinking about joining Science Olympiad. It seems like a good club for me to join because I’m very interested in science and I would like to expand my knowledge of the subject. Students in Science Olympiad make balsa airplanes, gravity powered vehicles and robotic devises. It would also look good on a college application. A couple of my friends are planning on joining it too. I think I will be pretty successful this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment