Friday, September 14, 2012

A4 Interest Inventory


A4. Things I feel comfortable writing about. Interest Inventory.
           
There are a number of things that I feel comfortable writing about. I am very interested in sports. I would be the most comfortable writing about football, swimming, track and field, or baseball. I’ve played all of those sports for several seasons and know a lot about them. It doesn’t matter much if it’s for modified, J.V., or Varsity, but I would prefer to write for varsity. I could also write about different clubs and when they meet or what they will do. Upcoming events in the school or community are something that I don’t have a problem with writing about either. For example I could write about Winterfest in February. I’ve already written an article about homecoming. Other than that I don’t really have any preferences. I am always open to suggestions too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment