Friday, September 14, 2012

My favorite school year


A3. Reflect upon your years of schooling: Which one was your favorite? Why?
                Of all my years of schooling, 8th grade was my favorite year. 8th grade was better than my first two years of middle school because in 6th and 7th I was still getting the hang of how things worked. By eighth grade, however, I knew what I had to do and how to do it. I had a good system of getting things done by then. By getting my work done more efficiently I got better grades and had more time for my friends. It was also a good year because I was given more responsibility and freedom. School is a lot more enjoyable when your hand’s not being held by your teachers. What was the best about that year were sports. It’s a lot better to play sports as an upperclassman because you are on top. That’s when the coaches give you more authority and playing time. I became one of the leaders rather than a follower. I’ve found that I perform a lot better when I had people looking up to me. I think that this year will be more like 6th and 7th grade and the next three years will be like my 8th grade year.    

No comments:

Post a Comment