Monday, December 17, 2012

H3.
                If I had the chance to go back in time, I don’t know if I would do it. It seems like if you do anything it will change the future. However in a scenario where it wouldn’t change the future, I would go to the time of the Mayan Empire. It seems like a stupid thing to want to do because there was no electricity and I don’t speak their language. Still, I would bring high powered guns and modern technology and find a small village on the outskirts of civilization. Armed with only spears and wooden shields they would have to surrender and accept me as a god. I would be a firm, but loving god, and once a year they would have to offer a sacrifice to me. OK not really that’s weird. Honestly what were the Mayans thinking? It probably took the gods a while to create the people and animals they sacrificed. If I was a god I wouldn’t want people to kill and send back something I literally just made for them. That’s just insulting. It would be like that one time I bought myself a goldfish, and my grandmother’s cat, which we were pet sitting, took it out of its bowl and dropped it at my feet. I had to work really hard to get that fish and the stupid cat killed it and gave it back as if it were a present. Anyway, I’m getting off topic. I would have giant temples built in my honor. Festivals with music, games and a lot of food would be held several times per year. At my palace, two beautiful women would feed me my daily feast as I sit on my throne. Imagine Jabba the Hutt’s setup, that’s kind of how it would be. All would be perfect in the land of Mattropolis, at least until the Spanish come.

No comments:

Post a Comment