Sunday, December 16, 2012


G2.
                The other day someone asked me what I would do if I had 100 million dollars. Ok that’s a lie, but I was thinking about it the other day. Alright, alright, that too is a lie. I really stole the idea from Leyton. Anyway, there are a couple of things I would do if I had that much money. I would first have the mortgage on my house paid off. Next I would buy myself a really nice car for when I get my driver’s license in a few years. I’d either get a Mustang or an older Corvette. Another thing I would want to do is buy a boat. Boats are good not only for disposing of bodies, but for fishing and hanging out in the summer. With some of this money I would pay for college for both me and my brother. I would frequently go to Bills games and Yankees games. I’ve always wanted to see the Yankees play in New York. I’d also go to a lot of concerts. The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Jack White, The Black Keys and Sublime are a few bands I would go to see. I would like to travel a lot too. New York City, France, Quebec, and Germany are some of the places I would go to. For some reason my grandma has always wanted to go to Scotland, so I would pay for her to go there. 100 million dollars is more money than I really need, so I would give a large sum of it to a number of charities. A large portion of my money would be put into a safe bank account so that I don’t spend too much of it. When I grow up I would have a huge house with a pool. That’s what I would do if I had 100 million dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment