Tuesday, January 1, 2013


H2.
                For this blog I was given the opportunity to interview a member of the Bulldog. The person I interviewed was Lauren Kocher. Although I sit only a few seats away from her in online publishing, I did not know very much about her. During the interview I asked about her family, her interests and her personal preferences.
 To start I asked how old she was, when her birthday is and what grade she is in. I learned that she is a 17 year old junior whose birthday is on December 21St. Since Christmas is so close I asked what she would like to get the most. Like many other people she would like to receive a car, but doesn’t think it will happen any time soon. Her favorite time of year is her birthday and Christmas, which are only four days apart. She loves warm, sunny beaches, which is why she said Hawaii would be her preferred destination if she could go anywhere. I also learned that her favorite color is pink. She also “looooooooooves” sparkles and sequins. I’m not exaggerating, she actually wrote it with ten o’s in the e-mail. Lastly, I asked her to describe her family. Two words she used to describe her family were “crazy” and “unique”. She even went as far as to say “There is no one like us!”. Lauren is very close with her family and they enjoy being with each other.
This interview was a great chance for me to get to know more about Lauren, and hopefully for her to learn more about me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment